jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

WELCOME TO MY BLOG POST




Hello, Worldwide! Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will post my school work for Level 4. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name’s Javier Rivero but you can call me Juanchi. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in La Paz. I’m 22 years old and I have a big family. My mom is a Industrial Engineer and my dad an Mechanical engineer. I have two brothers and one sister.

I study engineering at URBE . My favorite subjects are mathematics, static, termodinamic and solid mechanic. This trimester I am taking 4 classes and I am in the 5th trimester.

My dream is to travel around the world, visit all Europe. I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer. I also would love to learn to speak Arabic, and English. I want to work in an important company.

I Like Spend time with my family, and go out with friends on weekend. I like cook that is my hobby. I like too much the clasic music, definetly I Don't like the new music like regueton or other crazy music.

love to learn new languages. I think English is very important . What do I do to practice my English? well, I listen to english music when I'm drinking on weekends or something I watch movies in english.


This is My workgroup.
This is my Workgroup
                                                  Voki's avatar of me
                                         

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario